The treatment of personal data communicated by visitors to Bucolo Mariano through this site will be carried out according to the following modalities. Bucolo Mariano is the data controller of the treatment of personal data communicated to the Company by the visitors of this site.
These data will be used by Bucolo Mariano for any purpose for which the subject to whom these data refer to has given his/her consent. This data can also be used, for the same purposes and with the same methods, by Bucolo Mariano, Via Ragusa n.31/2, 98051 Barcellona P.G.(ME) Italy. Whoever has communicated his/her personal data to Bucolo Mariano, authorizing their treatment for a specific purpose, shall have the faculty, in any moment, to exercise the rights as per the Code concerning the Protection of Personal Data (D.Lgs.196/2003), art. 7, by contacting Bucolo Mariano, Via Ragusa n.31/2, 98051 Barcellona P.G.(ME) Italy. Bucolo Mariano, through this site, gathers anonymous data and information (kind of browser, geographical location, date and time) which are worked out in order to achieve the best management and optimization of the site, as well as for statistical purposes and to collect more information on its products and their consumption. This information can be stored on servers located in Italy or on Bucolo Mariano central servers, but shall not be in any case communicated by the data controller or by the data processor to third parties, neither used to contact the site visitors, unless they requested it or gave their consent for it. The communication of personal data referred to a person under age shall be carried out by one of his/her parents or by a person exercising the parental authority over the minor.
ART. 7 (RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
1. The concerned person has the right to obtain the confirmation about the existence of personal data referred to him/her, though not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible way.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain the indication of: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and modalities of their treatment; c) the rationale applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the details identifying the data controller, the persons in charge and the appointed representative, according to art. 5, sub-section 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can get to know them, as appointed representatives in the State territory or as persons in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain: a) the update, modification or, whenever he/she has an interest in it, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data treated in infringement of the law, including those whose storage is not required for the purposes for which they were gathered or subsequently treated; c) the declaration that the operations specified under paragraphs a) and b) are known, also as far as their content is concerned, by the people to whom the data were communicated or distributed, unless this accomplishment is impossible or would require the use of means patently out of proportion with respect to the protected right to unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The concerned person has the right to oppose, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, the treatment of his/her personal data, though relevant to the purpose for which they were gathered; b) the treatment of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending him/her advertisement materials or for direct sale, as well as for carrying out market researches or sending commercial communications.
Bucolo Mariano uses the platform Google Analytics to monitor its websites, in particular:
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented.
- How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics on your own browser, we invite you to visit the Google page where you can download and install the plug-in to disable the Google Analytics features currently available for Web.